Polli Organic Skin Care Products are made according to organic cosmetic standards. What does it mean? What is the difference between organic and natural cosmetics?
- More than 98% of the composition should be composed of natural ingredients (substances that occur in nature and are not processed or separated from their original form).
- More than 95% of plant ingredients must be certified in accordance with an organic standard (grown on ecologically clean area using only organic farming methods and processed mainly mechanically).
- The organic ingredients must be at least 20% of the finished product.
- Packaging and labels must be made from recyclable materials.
- The content of the synthetic components must be minimized and regulated by a strictly limited list.